List of papers with my name on it is Publication List.
My home page for CMS (can only access if part of CMS): Michael's Home Page
Papers that I have been most intimately involved in:
- CMS Collaboration, “Z-boson production via the electron and muon channels in PbPb collisions at sqrt(sNN) = 2.76 TeV”. CMS PAS HIN-13-004 (2012).
- Chatrchyan, Serguei et al, “Observation of sequential Upsilon suppression in PbPb collisions”. Phys.Rev.Lett, Vol. 109 (2012), p. 222301.
- CMS Collaboration, “Study of Z boson production with 150mb1 integrated PbPb luminosity at sqrt(sNN) = 2.76 TeV”. CMS PAS HIN-12-008 (2012).
- Thoennessen, M. et al, “Observation of a low-lying neutron-unbound state in 19C” Nucl.Phys. A912 (2013) 1-6
- Mosby, S. et al “Search for 21C and constraints on 22C” Nucl.Phys. A909 (2013) 69-78
Work that I have been involved with has been written about twice in FermiLab today:
- Measurement of Upsilon Suppression measured in CMS: Upsilon Suppression Measurement
- Upgrade of Cathode Strip Chamber (CSC) detectors in CMS: CSC ME 1/1 Upgrade Work