Heavy Ion Physics at UC Davis with STAR and CMS
Welcome to the homepage of UCD Nuclear Physics group! We hope that these
pages will be interesting and useful to you. This main page generally
contains events, meeting schedule, and announcements.
The Nuclear Group is located in
the 3rd floor of the Physics Building, in the South wing.
2017-2018 Events of Interest
- APS DNP Meeting, Pittsburgh, Oct 25-28,2017
- Heavy Flavor Workshop, LBNL, Oct 30-Nov 1, 2017
- APS Far West Section Meeting 2017, UC Merced, Nov 3-4, 2017
- Finals Week, Fall Quarter, December 11-15, 2017
- First Day of Classes, Winter Quarter, January 08, 2018
- Nuclear Seminar (Gian Michele Innocenti) Poster, Feb 1, 2018
- Finals Week, Winter Quarter, March 19-23, 2018
- First Day of classes, Spring Quarter, April 2, 2018
- Quark Matter, Venezia, Itaty, May 13-19, 2018
- Finals Week, Spring Quarter, June 8,11-14, 2018
Weekly meetings (Room 395)
- Group Meeting: Thursday 11:00 am
- DENS Seminar: Wednesday 12:40 - 2:00 pm
News and Announcements
- The propsal to NSF for supporting our research for
2014-2017 has been awarded.
- The proposal to NSF for the IMAX film at LHC "Secrets of the Universe" was funded.
Fall Quarter 2017 Teaching:
- MCBS: Physics 105A. TR 9:00AM
- DAC: Physics 7A. MR 10:30AM
Winter Quarter 2018 Teaching:
- MCBS: Physics 105B. TR 9:00AM
- DAC: Physics 7A. TR 10:30AM
Spring Quarter 2018 Teaching:
- MCBS: Physics 224C. TR 2:10PM
- DAC: Physics 200C. MWF 10:30AM