Heavy Ion Physics at UC Davis with STAR and CMS
Welcome to the homepage of UCD Nuclear Physics group! We hope that these
pages will be interesting and useful to you. This main page generally
contains events, meeting schedule, and announcements.
The Nuclear Group is located in
the 3rd floor of the Physics Building, in the South wing.
2012-2013 Events of Interest
- Visit from Robert Vertesi, Prague. Sep 28-Oct 14.
- STAR Collaboration Meeting at LBL October 14-19, 2013.
- DNP 2013, Newport News, VA
- CA/NV (or now, "Far West") APS Nov 1-2, 2013.
- Hard Probes 2013 Cape Town, SA. Nov 4-8, 2013.
- STAR TOF Meeting in Texas. Nov 18-22, 2013.
- Finals Week, Week of December 9-13, 2013.
Weekly meetings (Room 395)
News and Announcements
- The proposal to NSF for the IMAX film at LHC "Secrets of the Universe" was funded.
Fall Quarter 2013 Teaching:
- MCBS: Physics 9A. MWF 11AM
- DAC: Physics 116A. MWF 12:10PM
- SGB: Physics 7C. W 7:30AM, 10AM