This page is meant to provide references to some of the analysis codes.
- dE/dx analysis guide: html,
- dE/dx calibration guide: html, ps
- xyz (plotting variables) guide: html,
- eff.C (efficiency) - details
- corryield.C (corrections) - details
- thermalfiterrpt.C (mean pt) - details
- ptspectra.C (mT-m0 --> pT) - details
As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it
wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought. Debugging had
to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that
a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding
mistakes in my own programs.
-- Maurice Wilkes, designer of EDSAC, on programming, 1949
back to main page